I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.
I have a question. A survey question. I want you to answer it for yourself and anyone else... after you ask them. Here's the question. (I will post the results next week.) How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get Every Night?
Um...solid sleep or broken up sleep? Because I get broken up sleep. My baby isn't as good a sleeper as your baby sister from what I gather ha ha! I'm gonna say about 4-5 hours.
6 comments:
6-8 for me.
Love,
Mom
I usually get 7-8 hours.
Um...solid sleep or broken up sleep? Because I get broken up sleep. My baby isn't as good a sleeper as your baby sister from what I gather ha ha! I'm gonna say about 4-5 hours.
I probably average around 6, maybe 7 if I'm lucky.
Damon gets about 11 hours of sleep and Brooklyn gets about 9 hours.
I get maybe 7-8 hours and once in a while i get 9-10.
Post a Comment