About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Miserability

I have the Pink Eye. I hate it. It's no fun and I think that I am going to DIE! I caught it from my cousin, Jane, while I was baby-sitting her the other night. They didn't know that she had the eye infection until just a little while before I had arrived, so it's not their fault. We went to the doctor and they gave me some medicine to take. My eyes are slightly better, but not much. Before the medicine my left eye was almost completely swollen shut and my right eye was only a little bit better. I didn't go to church today and I am not going to school tomorrow and probably not the next day either. I like school and would kind of like to go especially since we just had a week off. But, sadly I get to stay at home and suffer. My mom won't let me touch anything and I had to beg and plead to be able to get on the computer to type this. She finally obliged when I pointed out that I can't rub my eye or my face while I am typing. I only got about five hours of sleep last night, and that is definitely NOT enough. I need at LEAST 61/2 hours of sleepy (preferably 71/2) to be awake during the day. So, when we got home from the doctor I went to my room and slept for two hours. I got up at 6:30 this morning and that time is hard for me on a normal school day, so I was pretty surprised that I wasn't even that tired at that point. If you have any tips on how to handle pink eye please let me know. I am suffering here! It's not fun and my mom and dad keep making fun of me, saying that I look Chinese or that I look like I've been crying for hours. It's not nice of them and I don't like it. Especially my dad. He hurts my feelings when he does it.

1 comment:

Tami said...

We're not making fun of you to be mean. We're just teasing and we we're not trying to hurt your feelings. I love you and I know you don't feel good. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Love,
Mom