About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Mom's Birthday

Mom's birthday was on Monday. Dad took Brooklyn, Damon, Maya, and me to the dollar store (one of my favorites) so that we could buy Mom a present. Brooklyn and I took our wallets and Damon just came with us. I made Dad sit in the car while we went in. He didn't seem too happy about that. I dragged Brooklyn and Damon into the store and brought them to the candy isle. We picked out about ten treats, a basket, and a sink scrubber (or as Damon likes to call it, a toilet brush). It was really fun and I think that Mom enjoyed her presents.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I loved my presents. Thanks again.

Mom