About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Damon's Birthday

Damon's birthday is on Friday. He's pretty excited about it. He keeps on asking us (even thought I tell him it's rude) if we've gotten him a present yet. Oh, by the way, he's turning seven. He wants to go to Promontory Point to see the Golden Spike. I don't see why. I went there on my fourth grade field trip. Although I think that I did enjoy it, I see nothing super interesting about it. It's a pointy stick thing in a railroad. It's all historical and stuff, yet boring. At my house, we get to choose if we get a birthday party or $50. Other people just don't get parties... period, but we get either a party or money. Damon chose the money. I think that that was a wise decision. It's always fun to go out and spend some money just for fun especially if you have a good sized chunk.

No comments: