So, as you all know, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. My family is probably going to stay home and eat turkey and stuff. But, if my mom still hasn't had the baby by tomorrow we just might got to my grandma's house. :) My parents are going to name the baby something that starts with an M. The reason I know this is because the other day my mom went to the arts and crafts store and bought a wooden M. Then she came home and painted is black. Then she put pink and grey strips of paper on it. Those are the colors of the baby's room. My mom said that she was just doing it for fun. Ummm yeah, right. I didn't believe her.
My parents finally said that it was either an M, a W, and E, or a 3. (Those are the letters (number) that you can make using an M and flipping it.) Well, I'm 99% sure that they're naming the baby something that starts with and M. Why? Well, my mom put the M on a shelf in the baby's room, in the direction of and M. Now, they just won't tell me what the name is. I like the name Marissa or Maleena.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment