About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Shopping

I am all done with my Christmas shopping. I finished about a week ago. It was pretty fun. First, my mom and I went about 2 weeks ago and I did most of it then. I realized that I still had some to do so I finished up last week when my family went Food Bank shopping. I put my jacket over the stuff in the cart and wouldn't let anyone see anything. I told my family that when it was time to check out that I was going into a separate isle and that they COULD NOT follow me. Well, my mom told us that if we were all good, she would buy us a treat at the check-out counter. Just as I was putting all of the stuff on the counter thingy Brooklyn and Damon waltzed right over to MY lane to look for a treat. I yelled at them, because they knew that I had told them to STAY AWAY OR ELSE. Still, they didn't care. I managed to keep the presents hidden though. After Christmas I will type about what I got for my family.

1 comment:

Audrey Hutchison said...

Good for you Britt for having your shopping all done for Christmas. Also, congratulations on your "straight A" report card. Way to go!! That's interesting that you think the new baby's name starts with a M. What about Megan? Or Maureen? Oh dear me, what will it be. Please call me when your mom goes to the hospital. Love you lots, G.Audrey