About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Winner

This year as I have told you in an earlier post, my school sold liberty cards. On the second day (a weekend) I sold 18 cards. That was the most out of the whole school. I got a big tub of twizzlers for that. I sold 26 cards in all. When you sell 25 you get to choose if you want a supreme fun pack or $50. I chose $50. On the last day of selling cards, they were announcing the winners. The winner got a tin DVD player. Boring. The second place winner gets $50. Everyone else gets nothing. However, they did announce who got fourth and third place. The person that got third place sold 25 cards. The person that sold 26 (me) was second place and got $50. Woo hoo! I made $100 in two days. And that is totally awesome because this Friday we're going school shopping.

1 comment:

Audrey Hutchison said...

Britt: Way to go!! That is really awsome to sell 26 cards. You must have really worked hard to do that and you deserve the $l00 Hope you had fun school shopping. What all did you buy?
Come see Grandpa and I sometime, ok?
Love you lots, GG Audrey