About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What I Get To Do For My Birthday

My birthday is going to be super fun! On the 6th me and my mom are going to go choose a bike and makeup for me. I get to choose if I have a late night with my friends or fifty dollars. I choose fifty dollars. On the 7th I get to go to the store with my fifty dollars and spend it however I want with a few restrictions. We're going out to eat for lunch or dinner on the 7th. Probably Golden Corral. And then I get to open my presents. And on the 8th I get to go to camp!!!

No comments: