Just for fun I'm going to talk even more about camp. At camp they have a store. Your parents put in money and then when you go to the store at camp you can buy stuff. They have lots of soda pop, blue and pink little boxes, shirts, sweaters, flashlights, batteries for your camera, teddy bears, pens, gum, and lots of other things. They have camp store once a day at camp. The stuff there is super cheap so all you need is about twenty dollars to last you the week. The first year my mom put in about twenty or twenty-five dollars. My Grandma Audrey gave us about ten. Thank you Grandma! So all together I had around thirty dollars. I didn't spend all of it.
At camp they have swimming, archery, we go to the lake on Wednesday, mini games, power nap boring, drive in movie, skits, funny camp songs, and clubs. Let me tell you about the clubs. They just started them last year. For the clubs you get to choose between: nail painting, mini games, swimming, letter writing, I think archery, and a couple of other things. The last night of camp there's a dance. It's a lot of fun. I'm bringing my skirt and am going to wear my makeup. They have a lot of fun songs to dance to.
At camp they serve really yummy food. You get three meals and three snacks. One time I didn't like what they were having for a snack and so I got a spoonful of peanut butter instead. Yummy!
In the morning we get up a 7:00 and bedtime is about 10:00. That is later than usual. I usually sleep till 10 or 11 in the summer so 7 is hard for me to get up at. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Britt: I don't like to get up early either. I love to go back to bed (after I fix breakfast for Grandpa) and read a book. I don't get to do that very often but I sure like to. Sumer camp sounds so fun. Have a great time this year. G. Audrey
Thanks Grandma! I'll make sure that I have a wonderful time at camp. Tell Grandpa thank you for the twenty dollars. :)
Post a Comment