About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I've Been Waiting Many Years

Ever since my cousin Carver was born I've always wanted to babysit. My mom used to tell me I had to be twelve. I kept telling her my friends were going to be eleven when they did it because they were. The city was offering a baby sitting course for people who were eleven. My mom decided that I could babysit when I was eleven. In activity days we've learned about baby sitting and what to do if the kid passed out, went unconscious, or even got a bee sting. I haven't taken that baby sitting course yet because we haven't found out when it was going to be, but my mom said that just as long as I knew the kid that I was baby sitting and the parents weren't away too long it would probably be fine. So yay for me!

No comments: