About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rats

Over the weekend when I went to my cousins house they were rat sitting. Rat sitting means baby sitting rats. They were really cute except for their tails and their eyes. They were white rats with red eyes. Creepy! On had a disgusting tumor. EEEWWWW! I got to hold the non disgusting rat. It was funny. The other rat went to the bathroom on Matthew at least three times. I got to feed on of the rats a cracker. The rat nibbled on the cracker. I put the cracker down and one of the twins came over and ate it before I could stop him. Yuck!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! That was fun holding rats. They were pretty cute except for their tails and their super ugly red eyes. So gross. I mean what person or animal would want red eyes and a skinny super ugly skin colored tail!?