About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nursery

Last Thursday I went to my aunt Holly's house while my parents went to Jackson Hole. She has five kids. David, Emily, Matthew, Aaron, and Andrew. We went swimming and played in the sprinklers. They have a fuse ball table and so we played a lot of that. Holly taught me a new game. It's called Peanut. Once you get the hang of it it's so much fun. We stayed there till Sunday. Holly told us that we could choose what class we went to even if it was too old or young for us. I don't really like going to church at someone else's church so I chose a class that I thought that I would really like a whole lot. I chose Nursery! I went to the Nursery to help out with the little kids. There was only four that day but it was a lot of fun. The Nursery workers there said that they were happy that I could help. It was so much fun. After church the bishop stood next to his office and hands out candy to the kids. So if you ever need me to babysit your kid I am allowed to when I am 11. 12 days people. Only 12 days! Thank you Holly, Brian, David, Emily, Matthew, Aaron, and Andrew for a great weekend. :)

No comments: