About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Phone

My dad has this really cool cell phone that he doesn't want anymore. (In case you are wondering in this story I don not get a cell phone. I'm not old enough yet.) My mom and dad don't like our other phones because the city or something keeps calling and asking us to donate money for something. My mom told us that the other day someone calls and Damon picks up the phone. She says that the person on there keeps talking and talking about how they're not trying to sell anything and asks Damon what kind of magazines he likes. He doesn't even ask to speak to and adult. My mom took the phone and hung up on the person. So anyway my dad got a new cell phone and that's going to be our new home phone. We're only going to have one phone. It's supposed to never get out of the kitchen. My mom says that if people want to talk to her they're going to have call her own cell phone. So in my opinion it's sort of like Brooklyn, Damon, and I have our own cell phone. My dad taught me how to text with it. For some reason my mom won't let Brooklyn and Damon learn how. Lately I've been texting my dad's cell phone. It's funny. One of the times that I texted him I called him crazy and he called me a name back. I was about to shoot one back at him but I accidentally sent it to my mom. Oh well. It was an accident. My mom says that I can't put down our new phone number. Sorry. :(

No comments: