About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Surprise

If you read my mom's blog soon you'll find a new, yet rather short post. My mom and dad have known this for 20 weeks. I've known since I went on my vacation to Colorado springs. Let me give you a couple of hints.
1. I've wanted it for a loong time.
2. The color is pink.
3. The flavor is strawberry. (scroll down to find out)


















A BABY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know I have Brooklyn. But she's not a baby and is almost old enough to start staying home alone. I'm old enough to babysit next month. When I was two and Brooklyn was born I was NOT old enough to babysit. So if you need a babysitter you can ask me

We went to the doctor yesterday. The doctor quietly told us that we were having a little girl. Brooklyn and Damon didn't hear him but I did. I practically screamed. Yaaaay!! So exciting. My mom and dad said that they weren't going to have any more kids. I was sooo happy when they told us. The only people who knew about it before yesterday was me, Brooklyn, Damon, my mom, my dad, and a complete stranger from Colorado. Not kidding.

When Damon heard the news he got really mad and grumpy and cried. He also crawled under a chair in the office. It was funny. Brooklyn was also not very happy. She wanted a brother. My mom and dad and everyone thought that it would be a boy. I thought that it would be a girl. I find that if many people think something but there is one person who thinks opposite that one person is ofter right. We're trying to come up with a good girl name. Leave me some comments even if you are a stranger and don't know me and tell me some good girl names.

1 comment:

Julie and Nate said...

I think you should name her Ellie. J/k I know that's your dog's name. Just name her Brittany Jr. ;)
But seriously, here are some names we like at our house:
Brielle
Lydia
Noelle
Lyla

If you ask Kenlie, she would name her RoseBelle, Seraphina, or Ella.
Since you have two kids names that start with "B" in your family, you'll have to get another "D" name to even it out. :)