There is only 14more days until my birthday. Whoo hoooooooooooo!!! I think that it's sad that when you grow up you do not care for your birthday anymore. Or at least my mom and dad don't. Camp is on that very same day. Yipeee!!! As I have told you in and earlier post my friend Kate is coming with me. When we found out that both of us could go to camp together, we made a count down calendar. We had 70 days to wait then. Now it's 14. I would post a picture of my calendar and all of the stickers on it but I still don't know how to post pictures yet.
For my birthday my mom said that I could pick out a new and bigger bike. I think mine is a little bit girly. Since I'm going to middle school my mom told me that I could start wearing a little bit of makeup. She said only a little bit. She said that I could get lipstick, mascara, perfume, and eyeshadow. She said that I didn't need blush because my cheeks are very pink already. She said that I could wear it to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're so excited for camp. I'm excited, too. You'll have a great time.
Mom
You are to little to be wearing makeup! :) I am so excited for yu to be going to camp and I can't believe that you are having another birthday, how old are you? I will tell you a little secret, I still get excited for my birthday!
Post a Comment