About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Colorado Springs

Tomorrow my family and I are going on a big trip. We're going to Colorado Springs. We're driving in the car. It's a nine hour drive. We're bringing lots of games and snacks too. We went to the store today and bought lots and lots of snacks that we normally wouldn't buy. My favorites were the goldfish and doritos. My mom is making us little packs with lots of coloring pages and stuff. We're going to drive six hours tomorrow night and stopping at a hotel at about 10:00. Then the next day we're driving the last three hours. I'm so excited! We're going to the sand dunes and we're also going on a train ride. It'll be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Awwww, you have such a great mom to make you all those fun things to do in the car. Lucky you!