About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Winter

I hate winter. Most people don't like winter either. Why do I and most people hate winter? Well, winter is freezing cold, slippery, and annoying. For instance if you wanted to ride your bike around and it was snowing really hard, (I don't think anyone would want to though) you would likely crash hard. Also you find lots of spiders dead and alive in your house. In fact right now there's a dead spider in my closet in my room. It creeps me out so I haven't thrown it away. Most of the spiders you find in your house are hobos. And those spiders are poisonous. Spiders hide out in people's houses because it's so darned cold. I hate winter. Do you hate winter? Leave me some comments and tell me why you hate winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi me. I love your blog. I also hate spiders too. I also hate winter and love summer. It's the same with everything else on your blog. Love,
Brittany