Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Chocolate
I love chocolate! Who doesn't? I personally think that chocolate makes the world go round. My favorite kind of chocolate is dark chocolate. I love chocolate brownies, cupcakes, rice crispies, and just about any other chocolaty treat. Chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup is just about my favorite way to eat chocolate. Also one of my other favorite chocolate treats is: BROWNIES. Brownies are really tasty. My favorite kind are the ones that don't have nuts and are squishy and chocolaty. What are some of your recipes for chocolate treats? Leave comments and tell me. If it looks good I might try it (when my leg gets better). I Brittany Suisse now declare that I am done with this blog post. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mmmmmm...chocolate...
(I'm reading your posts in reverse chronology and I must say, chocolate totally beats spiders and bees.)
Brandon
I got really hungry reading about chocolate! Yummmmmy I will send you some recipes.... Love Kathy
Post a Comment