About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Monday, February 8, 2010

No School

Have you ever not wanted to go to school and wish you could just stay home, sleep in, and watch TV? Well I know I have. The first like two or three days I thought it was a little bit cool that I didn't have to go to school. Then after that I started to get really bored. I kept telling my mom I was bored and she kept giving me ideas like draw a picture, do a puzzle, or finish your homework. All of that sounded boring to me. I started realizing that I kind of wanted to go back to school. I started askig my mom: "Can I go back to school?" or "When can I go back to school?" Her answers were: "No." and "Not until your leg doesn't hurt." Boo hoo for me. To pass the time away I'm going to start writing my valentines for school. I'm bored again. I don't know what to type about now, so I think my little friend is going to say hi. He's not real. Wow I'm going crazy. Here he is: Hi everybody. Guess who I am? I'm Brittany's stuffed animal. I feel bad for her. Don't you? Say yes! Guess where Brittany got me? Her friend (Shauni) gave me to her as a get well gesture. I'm getting bored too, so I think I'll let Brittany take over again. Here ya go! Well you just met my get well gesture from my friend. I was that bored. I think I seriously am going crazy! He was one of the many presents that I got from people. Well I guess I'm done for now. Maybe I'll type some more later. I think I'll go work on some valentines for my classmates. Good bye!

No comments: