About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Me

Okay this post is all about me. Pay attention very carefully. My name is Brittany. (you already know that though) My favorite color is blue. My second favorite color is purple. I am in fifth grade. Remember that Grandma! I am ten years old. My birthday is in August. I was born in the year of the rabbit and rabbits are my favorite animals. My favorite TV show is Wizards of Waverly Place. I have a broken leg. I like school. I have really nice handwriting. I have diabetes. I love writing and drawing and coloring. I am the oldest child in my family. My mom's name is Tami. My dad's name is Brent. I have a little sister and brother named Brooklyn and Damon. I have been baptized. My little sister has been baptized. I am Mormon. I have type 1 diabetes. I go to diabetes camp in the summer. My favorite food is called Macaroni Tomato Soup. My favorite candy is chocolate. I love cooking and am pretty good at it. I hate winter and love summer. Spring and fall are both okay. I don't have a laptop, computer, or a cellphone. I don't wear makeup. I don't have an e-mail. Next year my grandma Karen is going to be my art teacher at middle school. I hate most vegetables. I hate zucchini and tomatoes. I love mashed and baked potatoes. I don't like math very much. I like language arts. When I'm older I don't want to learn any new language. I want to be a preschool teacher or a kindergartner teacher when I grow up. When I'm a teenager I want to volunteer in a daycare. I know that zucchinis and tomatoes are fruits. I hate beans. I don't really like sports. One of my favorite movies is called: The Mummy. I'm getting seriously bored and am going to close this post right exactly now.

No comments: