About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Spelling Bee#2

Guess what? I won the spelling bee! NOT!!!! I think I came close though. The dumb word I got out on was descender. The principal said decinder. I would have spelled it right if he had said it right!!! Oh well. I got out on the second round. There were three rounds. The winning two words were etiquette and exchequer. I knew how to spell those! So I could have won.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Guess it's just the luck of the draw. I know you could have spelled all the word all the other kids got. I was proud of you anyway. Love ya.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Brittany-
Congrats for making it that far!!! Pretty cool!! Love ya!! :)
Megan