About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Graham Cracker

There's this kid in my class named Graham. I call him Graham Cracker. Last year at school I made it as captain in the school Geography Bowl. I remember some one's parent driving me and a couple of other kids home. When I got home I realized I had left my gloves in the car. I couldn't do anything. A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I went and answered it with Ellie right behind me. It was Graham. He was bringing me my gloves back. Ellie was right beside me and wanted to play with Graham or something. I yelled to Ellie, " sic'm" but she didn't know what that meant, but Graham didn't know that. Ellie got excited and ran towards Graham. Graham screamed like a little girl, dropped my gloves, and ran away. It was soooooooooo funny, especially since Ellie didn't even leave the house. The next day when I told all of this to Graham he told me how he had jumped into the car and had almost got his foot shut in it. And before he said that he went oooooooooooohhhhhhhh. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Graham!

No comments: