About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Screaming Over Nothing

Yesterday while me and Damon were making our necklaces Brooklyn was practicing the piano. Me and Damon weren't being very noisy but Brooklyn said we were the loudest talkers ever. After a few minutes Brooklyn came up to me and asked what note was on her paper. I didn't tell her exactly what it was but I told her how to figure it out. She guessed g and that was right. I didn't tell her that though. I told her to play it and find out. She kept on complaining and whining and asking me to tell her if it was g or not. I made her play it and she said it sounded wrong. I told her that it was g. She wasn't very happy. She said if you're wrong I'm going to be very mad at you. A few minutes after that me and Damon were talking and Brooklyn told us to be quiet. We didn't stop talking though. A few minutes later she started yelling and screaming at us to be quiet. I told her to calm down and that we weren't talking that loud but every time I said something she would SCREAM be quiet!!! Me and Damon started whispering but she still yelled at us to be quiet. I told her we were but she said we weren't. She exaggerates a lot like if I barely push her she'll fall over and act as if I'd pushed her seriously hard and would start complaining. Anyway I told her that she had practiced with a LOT of noise before but she didn't want to hear it. She was screaming and crying like crazy. Jeez, you would think she could take a little bit of talking but NO of course not she couldn't.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Weird. You're sister is just like mine.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany,
Just catching up with your blog. It has been fun to read....hope your leg is getting better and a very BIG CONGRATULATIONS on making it to the spelling bee!!!!! Good luck and keep us all posted on how you do!! Have a great day!!
Love,
Megan