About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Necklaces

Yesterday sometime in the morning I decided that I wanted to make a necklace. I have these really pretty shells (about 100-200) that I go from Bear Lake during the Summer. Damon wanted to make one too. I told him we could make him a boyish necklace. We made his first. I would put some hot glue on one of the shells and Damon would push the yarn into the shell. If some of the glue gets on your hand it doesn't really hurt so I wasn't worried that he would get burned. I was right he was perfectly fine. We used mostly black shells for his necklace and it turned out to look really good. I put it on him and he said that the shells were tickling his neck. I tried it on and told him they were not. He said they were so I told him not to move the necklace around. About an hour later he accidentally broke it.

1 comment:

Julie and Nate said...

You are such a nice sister to spend all that time with him, even if he did end up breaking the neclace.