About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Spelling Bee

Guess what?! At our school we have a spelling bee for fourth and fifth graders every year. Well, there two people from each fourth and fifth grade class go. In my class me and two other people (Graham and Carter) were the top contestants in our class. We had a small spelling bee to decide who would go. Graham got in. Me and Carter had to do tiebreakers. There were 25 words we had to spell. Carter missed 9 and I only missed 8!!!!!!!!!!!! That means that I get to be in the school's spelling bee. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The word Carter missed that made the difference was fatigue. I got that on right. I'm so happy and excited. In the school spelling bee I hope I don't get out on the first word like everybody else in my classes has. The spelling bee is on the 24th. My dad told me that when he was in the school spelling bee that he won. I hope I win too.

2 comments:

Tarbet Times said...

Congratulations! I hope you do well too.

Julie and Nate said...

Great job, Brittany! Good luck... I hope you win!