About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Homework

I hate homework! And since I have a broken leg, tons of it has been coming in. I hate doing homework at home. I'd rather do it at school. But since I'm out of school for a few weeks I have to do it all at home. Just today I had to do a ton of math assignments and Brooklyn forgot to bring home my homework for today so I'm going to have a bunch of extra assignments. At school we learn different things with math each day and most of them I don't know. Which means that I have to ask my mom and dad for help each time that I get a new math assignment. It really bugs me!

6 comments:

Tami said...

You love homework. I know you do. Love you!

Mom

Grandma H said...

Homework makes you smart, Britt....keep it up. You are doing great and will soon be back at your desk in school.

Grandma H

Ballard Family said...

Brittany I love your blog! It has been so much fun to read. I hope that your leg is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany,
I tried to send you a note a few minutes ago and I'm not sure what happened to it. So I called your Grandmother Hutchison and she gave me some instructions. But, I,m not sure I can follow them exactly, but I'll try.

Love, Grandpa Bartlett

Tarbet Times said...

Brit,

I'm so glad that you're blogging now. I need more to read.
Sally

Tarbet Times said...

Brit,

I'm so glad that you're blogging now. I need more to read.
Sally