Monday, February 15, 2010
Reading
I love to read! I have soooo many books. When I last counted I had almost 300. No lie. I like certain Fantasy books. I like Fantasy books about princesses and dragons and stuff like that. I just finished reading a book called: Emily Windsnap. It's a book about a girl who finds out that she's a mermaid and her father is a merman and is in merpeople jail. I've read all four Fablehavens and am excited for the fifth to come out. I've read the series of Dragon Slippers and Goose Girl. I have so many books that I've decided to turn a corner of my room into a library. I let people who want to come and "check out" books. Not many people have done that though. I don't know why, I've handed out flyers. One of my favorite books is called: River Secrets (third Goose Girl book). What is your favorite book? Leave me some comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment