About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My New Year's Goals

Let's see... goals for this year...
1. Fast every month. (I was really bad about that this year.)
2. Get straight A's all through the rest of seventh grade and the beginning of eighth grade.
3. Read at least 25,000 pages. Let's just see if I can even keep track...
4. Keep a clean room... most of the time.
5. Do at least 20 hours of community service. (I'm supposed to do that for school; I was also really bad about that last year.)
6. Have another fun year.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Smiley face. :)

Tami said...

Those are some good goals. I especially like the one about keeping your room clean.