About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas has come and gone... again. It was a great Christmas this year. I got lots of nice things. My parents (excuse me, Santa) got each one of us kids a bean bag/mini armchair thing. Mine was the mini armchair. It's pink and I love it! Brooklyn and Damon got bean bag banana chairs. Maya got a pink bean bag. She loves to sit in it and "read" a book.
So, this new year is coming up and I plan to make some more goals. But first, I am going to look back on my previous ones and see what I did or did not complete. Here were my goals:
1. take the baby-sitting course
2. get lots of baby-sitting jobs
3. get in at least 20 hours of community service (it's for school, we only have to do ten
but I want to do 20)
4. get to seventh grade
5. get straight A's all through sixth grade and the beginning of this years seventh grade
6. make lots and lots of friends
7. become Maya's favorite sibling (not kidding)
8. win the place of the poem in the school's year book
9. read at least 300 books that I haven't read yet
10. have a great year!
Let's see... here's how it went off:
1. I did take the baby-sitting course.
2. I only got one neighborhood baby-sitting job. I got a few with my cousins... and about a million with Maya. So, yes, I completed that one.
3. I am ashamed to say that I did not get in 20 hours of community service. (not even close)
4. Yes... I did make it to the seventh grade.
5. I did get straight A's all through sixth grade and the beginning of seventh grade.
6. I did make quite a few friends.
7. I am pretty sure that I am Maya's favorite sibling. She likes me best (beside my parents, of course).
8. I didn't even enter a poem for the yearbook... I am sometimes a slacker.
9. Yeah... I have no idea how many books I read this year. I probably did read over 300 (I think), but they weren't all knew... so I have to say no, I did not make that goal happen.
10. Hmmmmm... I guess I had a good year.... it had its moments though!
I'll post my new goals right before 2012... like I did last year.
Until then... good bye!

No comments: