About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Hunger Games... MOVIE

Okay, so you all know how much I totally LOVE the Hunger Games series, right? Well, guess what? They're coming out with a movie. I AM SO EXCITED! It comes out on March 23rd of next year. Yeah, I've done my research. Anyways click here to see EXACTLY how many days, hours, and minutes are left until it comes out. My parents just HAVE to take me to see this show. If they don't, I will for seriously, literally die. I want to see it; I HAVE to see it. Have I thoroughly expressed myself, yet?

6 comments:

Kami Olsen said...

I love it! I'm gonna ask my mom about a blog too!

Kami Olsen said...

This is really frusturating! I can't get my picture on my posts! E-mail or call me so I can figure it out!

Kami Olsen said...

Hi.

Kami Olsen said...

Hi.

Kami Olsen said...

Hi.

Kami Olsen said...

I just love your blog! Post some more so I can read it! Please!