About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

8 Reasons on Why Christmas is My Favorite Holiday

1. I get to celebrate and remember the day Jesus Christ was born.
2. I get to open presents... for me.
3. I get to eat lots of candy/junk food.
4. I get to wrap other people presents (almost as fun as opening them myself).
5. I get to spend time with just my family.
6. I get almost two weeks off of school... SWEET!!!
7. On Christmas Eve my family and I eat a total JUNK FOOD dinner... NO VEGGIES!
8. If what I request for Christmas is reasonable, most likely Santa Claus will bring it to me.

1 comment:

Kami Olsen said...

Yep,"Santa Claus."