About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Day of School

Tomorrow is the LAST day of school. Or technically it's the last 3 hours of school. I am amazed at how quickly everything is going by. So, this morning, I wanted to get up a little bit early to look nice for school. So, I set my alarm last night and double checked to make sure that it was SUPPOSED to ring. Well, it didn't. So, I ended up getting up at 6:57 am; my bus comes at 7:10. Joy. So, instead of looking nice, I got to go to school without brushing my teeth, or combing my hair super good. I didn't even get to put on any makeup. I was MAD. Tonight, I've got to figure out how to make my alarm clock WORK. Grrrr...
P.S. Brookyn has a blog now. Go to brooklynsuisse.blogspot.com or click here.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Happy first day of summer.

I love your new background.