About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

School is Almsot Out!!!

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that school is almost out. I swear, this year has gone by SO fast. I remember all of the assignments and projects I did. Wow. Wow. Wow! I've gotten straight A's every term (as you all know) and have gotten all A's this last one too. I can't believe that in just a few months, I'll be a seventh grader, Damon will be a second grader, Brooklyn will be a fourth grader,... and Maya, well she'll still be a baby. In school I achieved just about everything that I wanted to. I reached a typing speed of 60wpm which, for me, I didn't think was possible. I gave lots of good presentations and had some nice and fun teachers. Including tomorrow, we have only four more days of school left. At school, we're not doing anything now. In math we're only playing games. In all of my other classes we're just doing little assignments with NO homework. It's kind of nice.

No comments: