About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Diabetes Presentation

At school, I gave another presentation on diabetes. I did it today during Keyboarding. We had made power points on any topic we wanted to. So, I chose diabetes. It was really good. My teacher said that it was wonderful. She was taking notes on everyones' presentations, but she said that she couldn't on mine because she liked listening to me better than writing on a piece of paper. I got and "A." I was really proud of myself. I thought that my power point looked kind of plain, but I guess not. I had lots of pictures, even a picture that moved (GIF). I pointed out all of the basics and then explained kind of what it was like. I really enjoyed giving this presentation. I like speaking in front of people with stuff like this. I guess I'm good at it too because I think that people kind of liked my presentation. I even pointed out a couple of things that made my "audience" laugh. I had a lot of fun with this.

5 comments:

Tami said...

Good for you. I'm glad you like to speak in front of people.

Love,
Mom

Audrey Hutchison said...

Britt: So proud of you. Such a talent to give presentations in front of a class. Keep it up and you will prepared to give a talk any time and any place. Glad to hear you are feeling good. Love you lots and lots. GG Audrey

Ballard Family said...

You are an amazing girl. I hate public speaking, that is a true gift and I am glad that it is something that you enjoy doing!

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised that you would do such an amazing job on your presentation! You have an incredible skill in writing and creating presentations!! Maybe it could be a huge help and talent in contining to educate people about diabetes and also helping others that will be diagnosed!!

Kristi Drennan said...

I'm so glad you're taking the time to educate people!