About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Creepy People on the Internet

The other day, my email got hacked. I've had it for about a month and some creep hacked into it and got onto my contacts list and emailed some of them naughty/bad stuff. Luckily, he didn't send anything to my friend. So, I changed my password and now everything's all better, and I lived happily ever after... the end.

3 comments:

Tarbet Times said...

The very same thing happened to me and I also changed my password. No problems since.

Julie and Nate said...

Happened to me too! So irritating!

Kami Olsen said...

It's never happened to me and I hope it wont.