About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Right Around the Corner

The end of this quarter (for my school) is right around the corner. I (of course :0) have straight A's once again. That means that I get (pause for dramatic effect) $70!!! Oh yeah!!! I'm so happy and proud of myself. Yes, I know, I know, I am totally bragging, but I just can't help it. I have reached my goal once again. I plan on getting straight A's in all of my school years.

4 comments:

Tami said...

I hope you make that goal. It's a big one, good luck! Love you.

Mom

Kristi Drennan said...

That's a fantastic goal!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

Tarbet Times said...

Congratulations! That's a great goal, you're a very smart girl.