About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Friday, March 18, 2011

I Don't Really Know Why...

But today I was outside screaming at the sky. My neighbors and I were outside shooting basketballs around climbing on top of the mail boxes. And, I don't know why, but I started screaming at the sky and saying the weirdest things. Then, I stood there laughing like an idiot.

3 comments:

Audrey Hutchison said...

Did anyone look at you like you were nuts when you were screaming at the sky? Sometimes I feel like screaming at anything next to me. Must be a girl thing.
Keep up the good work in school and keep writing your blog. Love you, G Audrey

Kristi Drennan said...

Sometimes a girl just has to yell at the sky. It's good for the soul ;)

Kami Olsen said...

I've done that before but instead it was in my pillow.....