Babysitting
Name: Brittany Suisse
Age: 11
Grade: 6th
Days: Mondays-Saturdays
Times: Mon-Thurs: Anytime between 3:00 pm and 7:30 pm
Fri: 2:00pm-9:30 pm
Sat: 8:00 am-9:30 pm
Kids' Ages: 2+ (May change later on)
Most kids at once: 2-3 (May change later on)
I have taken the Red-Cross baby-sitting class and am a certified baby-sitter.
Leave me some comments and tell me if you think that this is a good resume to hand out.
In the baby-sitting class we learned how to care for children (of course), what to do if they're choking, what to do if they have a seizure, what to do if they're choking, what to do if they're unconscious, and what to do if they get cuts, scrapes, or burns, and what to do if they're having an allergic reaction. Pretty much everything requires a call to 9-1-1. They also told us about what to do if the kid is not behaving, and that is to put him or her in time out or to try and talk them into what they're supposed to do. Leave me some comments with some tips that you have found useful when babysitting.
3 comments:
That's awesome!!!! I'm still in shock that you are old enough to baby-sit! I'm pretty sure you were just three a short time ago!
Here is my best tip... don't let the kids just watch tv the whole time. Play games, color and play with toys with them, but don't make a big mess. Do those things and you will get lots of babysitting jobs.
Hey, If I was still a baby, my mom might hire you but now I can babysit my sibling.
Post a Comment