About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Some Silly Jokes...

Here are some funny jokes that I found on the Internet yesterday:

Joke 1: Did you hear about the blonde that...
Couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake with a slope,
Got excited because she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months and the box said "2 to 4 years,"
Couldn't call 911 because there was no 11 on any phone button,
When asked the capital of California answered, "C,"
Baked a turkey for 3 days because the instructions said 1 hour per pound and she weighed 125.

Joke 2: I knew a blonde that was so stupid that...
*she called me to get my phone number.
*she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said, "concentrate."
*she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.
*she tried to drown a fish.
*she thought a quarterback was a refund.
*she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
*she tripped over a cordless phone.
*she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
*she studied for a blood test.
*when she missed bus 44 she took bus 22 twice.
*when she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said "Airport Left" she turned around and went back home.

No comments: