About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Damon's tired

Right now my mom is kind of grouch because we made a mess in the kitchen. Damon and Brooklyn left out their dishes in their spots in the counter. My mom went downstairs and woke up Damon and told him to come clean it up. Damon started to get out his school stuff. My mom told him that it wasn't morning. He went upstairs with his pajama pants in his hand. Then he went into the laundry room to get his shoes or something. My mom told him to clean up his mess in the kitchen. First he opened up the recycling and took out a piece of paper, then he put it back. Then he opened the garbage cupboard and then the recycling cupboard again. Then he put his pants in the recycling. I started laughing. My mom told him to go back to bed and told me to clean up his dishes.

1 comment:

Tami said...

That's a whole lot funnier now than it was last night.