About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Maya

So, I have a new baby sister. Her name is Maya. In case you didn't already know, it's pronounced Miah. She's really cute. She's got Brooky's hair, Damon's nose, and my face. Sometimes when I am holding her, she will try to eat my shoulder or my arm. It's really funny. Other times, she'll slightly lift her head back (only a little, not enough to hurt herself) and then sort of bang it down on my shoulder, but not hard.
I think she likes my fuzzy pink sweater. She tried to eat it today. I bet that it tasted wonderful. She's sort of squeaky. She hates baths and screams and screams and screams until it is finally over. She also hates being changed to a different pair of clothes.
The other day, Damon tried to change her diaper. It didn't go very well. She tries to eat her fingers, her own shirt if she can get it into her mouth, my shoulder if I am holding her, and her blanket if she can somehow get that into her mouth.
Right now, Maya is screaming her head off.

1 comment:

Julie and Nate said...

Sounds like you are the best big sister... you already know all about her. I'm so excited for you guys!