Finally, the moment that I have been waiting for.... my first baby-sitting job! A few weeks ago, I was out shopping with my mom. I was planning on taking a baby-sitting course with my friend, Kalle, the next day. While we were at Wal-Mart, my mom got a call from this lady saying that the person who was supposed to teach us wasn't going to come for only two girls. Yup. Kalle and I were the only two going. I wasn't very happy.
Anyway, on Thursday my aunt Michelle asked me if I wanted to baby-sit her son, Carson. I said yes. So, on Friday Eddie and Michelle picked me up and drove me to their house. I watched Carson for two hours. It was really easy. All he wanted to do was watch his favorite TV show, Phineas and Ferb. (He's two years old.) I got $6.
My uncle, Eddie, asked Carson what he thought we should name our new baby sister. Carson sat there thinking. Then, Eddie said, "How about Phineas?" Well, Carson yelled, "PHIEAS!" Yes I spelled that wrong on purpose. He can't quite pronounce the name Phineas correctly. I had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment