About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goals

Okay, so in about five minutes it will be January first. (Our parents usually let us stay up till midnight on New Year's Eve.) So, I decided that I would post my goals for this year. Some may strike you as funny and some quite immpossible, but I am going to try to do them anyway.

1. take the baby-sitting course
2. get lots of baby-sitting jobs
3. get in at least 20 hours of community service (it's for school, we only have to do ten but I want to do 20)
4. get to seventh grade
5. get straight A's all through sixth grade adn the beginning of this years seventh grade
6. make lots and lots of friends
7. become Maya's favorite sibling (not kidding)
8. win the place of the poem in the school's year book
9. read at least 400 books that I haven't read yet
10. have a great year!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I love your goals. Hope you get them all completed. Love ya!

Mom