About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

LIberty Cards

My school is selling liberty cards. Liberty cards cost $15 and are really useful. A liberty card has many, many uses. It has about fifteen per card. You can use the card as much as you please throughout the rest of the year. Some of the uses are: buy one burrito, get one free at Taco Time. Free passes for the Aquatic Center. Free popcorn and drink at a movie theater. $1.50 off at Kentucky Fried Chicken. There's a lot more too. I can prizes for selling Liberty Cards. The money for the cards pays for our field trips and stuff like that. If you want a card contact me within the next week and a half and I'll get you one. If you write a check, make it out to Spring Creek Middle School.

1 comment:

Audrey Hutchison said...

Britt: I have read all three of the Hunger books and I enjoyed the first one the most. I thought the the third one was quite violent. Let me know what you think of it. Also, I will purchase a Liberty card. I will either send a check to you or take it to your dad's office. I had two boys come to my house selling them today. Glad I didn't buy one from them. I enjoy your blog so keep it up. Love you lots--GG Audrey