About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sixth Grade

I've started sixth grade. It seems like it's going to be a good year!!! This morning I woke up and felt sick. I think it was because I was really nervous and my blood sugar was too high. I threw up three times altogether. At school we were in the gym and I started feeling sick. I ran out the door and threw up. Luckily I was out of the gym so only a few people could see me. It was so embarrassing. I felt better and called my mom to ask her to bring me a new pair of pants. She did and I decided to stay at school the rest of the day. I didn't throw up again. Here's my class schedule:

Subject: Social Studies Teacher: Mr. Jones Room: 3 Period: 1
Subject: Science Teacher: Mr. Web Room: 9 Period: 2
Subject: Language Arts Teacher: Mrs. Devitry Room: 8 Period: 3
Subject: Language Arts
Reading Teacher: Mrs. Devitry Room: 8 Period: 4
Subject: PE Teacher: Mr. Sanchez Room: Little Period: 5
Gym Subject: Art Teacher: Grandma Room: 31 Period: 6
Subject: Math Teacher: Mrs. Anderson Room: 14 Period: 7



I memorized them all already. My favorite teacher (besides my grandma) is Mr. Web. He's really funny. I'm excited for school tomorrow and hope that I don't get sick again. My favorite subject will probably be Art and Language Arts Reading.

No comments: