Thursday, July 29, 2010
Right Now
Right now I am at my Grandma Audrey's house. Earlier she called and asked my mom to meet her half way to her house because she was having problems with her eyes. My mom said yes. We met at my Uncle Andy's work. My grandma has a big clean car. I really like it. Grandma doesn't like the restaurant Golden Corral. It's my favorite. Today I didn't really care where we went out to eat but Grandma told me that my grandpa Eddie insisted that she take me to Golden Corral. She invited my grandma Lynette to come with us. I love Golden Corral because it's a buffet. They have the best chicken noodle soup ever! After lunch my grandma took me to a bookstore. I got to choose three books. They all came together. They look like the kind of books that I would like. I found this other book that I had read some of before. It was a scary book. I didn't get it. I didn't really want it anyway so I was perfectly happy with my turnout. After we went to the bookstore we went back to her house. My grandpa makes the yummiest popcorn. He was nice and had made me a bowl. I went into one of their rooms and watched tv for a little while. My grandpa knew it was almost my birthday and gave me a $20 bill. Thank you Grandpa! My grandma has a drawer full of candy. When ever one of my siblings or I go to Grandma's house, the others always remind him or her to bring them a treat. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brittany: Thanks for spending most of the day with me and a little with grandpa. We love having you come. You are becoming a very lovely young lady and you are fun to have around any time! Let me know how you like the books. I know you are going to like middle school. You will meet new friends and that's always fun. The BIG day is almost here. Bye for now. G.Audrey Love you!
Hey Grandma! I'm on the second book. I totally love the books. They're so funny. Thank you for buying them for me!!!
Hey Grandma! I'm on the second book. I totally love the books. They're so funny. Thank you for buying them for me!!!
Post a Comment