About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lagoon

This summer I was looking forward to going to Lagoon. Last year we didn't because we went to Disney Land. So I really want to go to Lagoon this year. My mom kind of likes Lagoon and doesn't care if we go or not. My dad, on the other hand hates Lagoon, and does not want to go. He says that every time he goes, he has a bad experience. Like one year he got food poisoning. My mom wouldn't agree to take me, Brooklyn, and Damon each separately. She said she would be fine taking us together without my dad. Except that isn't going to work out because I don't like the kiddie rides, and only like the big, huge scary rides. Damon likes the scary rides but isn't tall enough to go on them (When I wasn't quite tall enough to go on them, my dad had me stand on my tippy toes so I looked tall enough). Brooklyn is tall enough to go on the big rides but is absolutely terrified of them. So if we went some of us would be standing around while the others went on their rides. So this year we're not going to Lagoon. :(

No comments: