About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Uno

You know the card game uno? Yeah, well my Grandpa and Grandma (my dad's parents) are watching us right now while my parents are out of town and they like to play Uno. I love that game too. They taught me how to play dirty. It's really fun. Well today I made my Grandpa play that game over and over and over again until he finally insisted that we stop. So we did. I literally made him play about ten games. It was fun. They usually win by a hair so today I won only three or four games. Yesterday I played a round of Uno with 20 cards with both of my grandparents and won both of the times. I think I just got lucky though.

1 comment:

Dave Suisse said...

Yes you did get really lucky to beat us twice. That won't happen again!! We've been practicing and are ready to take you on!!

Grandma and Grandpa