About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Last Night...

Last night this nice but also creepy and annoying girl brought me some cupcakes. I took them down to my room and ate one. I also ate some m&ms. I was going to eat some of my chocolate bar that Brian and Holly's family sent me but I was tired and accidentally fell asleep before I could eat any of it. So I woke up at about 3:00 in the morning and just went back to sleep. Then I woke up at about 4:00. I was sleeping on top of my chocolate! Luckily it hadn't melted. So I ate most of it right then and went back to sleep. The chocolate was really yummy. It was milk chocolate with a hint of caramel. Really tasty. Thank you for the chocolate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again me! I love chocolate! You know what? That happened to me too. Wow, what a strange thing.
Brittany