About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Strange Girl

Okay in one of my other posts I tell you about a weird girl who brings me cupcakes. Well her name is Cory. I noticed all of these faults in church the other day. Well I brought a few things and Cory had to carry them for me because I was on crutches and couldn't. Well here are my reasons of why I don't really like her. 1: she scooted her chair waaaaaaaaaay to close to mine so she was touching me. 2: she stinks really bad. 4: she insisted on taking my scriptures and looking up the scripture the teacher told us too. 5: she scuffed my scriptures. 6: she tried to take my crutches away from me. 7: she took my scriptures and looked through them during class. 8: she's kind of bossy. In primary we were singing a song that included actions and I wasn't doing them so she looked at me and went "d0 the actions" in a stern, bossy, whiny, and rude sort of voice. 9: she puts her fingers in her mouth. Those were my reasons for Cory being a weird and kind a disturbing girl. I know she doesn't mean to be like that, but I can't help noticing. So don't think I'm mean for saying that I don't really like Cory.

No comments: